MRCOG course has part 1, part 2 and part 3

MRCOG and RCOG registration. Can I work in the UK after MRCOG?

The MRCOG, or Membership of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, it is a postgraduate medical qualification. It is certified with Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (RCOG) in the United Kingdom. Its objective is to evaluate the knowledge, abilities, and clinical proficiency of obstetricians and gynecologists. The exam has three parts, Part 1, Part Read More…